Hello, and a Happy Monday 🙂
Recently I have been checking over my blog and the content that I’ve posted since I started my little blogging venture in March of this year. I’ve come to the decision that I’d like to do something a little more interactive.
I love the idea of reviewing books in the form of a video, say a YouTube video. I do have a channel but as yet I have only subscribed to other people’s videos. However, there a few things that I am unsure about, here are the pro’s and the cons.
- It is fun and interactive
- I can mess around with editing software
- I can meet loads of new people
- I could become and overnight internet sensation and make loadsa money *ahem*
- Will I just end up looking like an amateur bag of s&*t?
- I have a north east regional dialect, will people actually understand me?
- Am I interesting enough to warrant 5 minutes of viewing?
- Are people actually interested in video book reviews?
- Will my face fit?
- Will I have to do my hair? (I hate doing my hair)
This is not just an exercise in self-loathing, I promise. These are genuine fears. I mean, I think I’m interesting enough but does anyone else? I suppose I’ll never know until I’ve tried it. Please let me know what you think, all opinions and thoughts are welcome. Do you have any tips before I embark on this little venture?
As always, thank you 🙂